Saturday, November 12, 2011

A day in the life.......

Somedays when I move about my day to day life, I never really stop and think about what I do and how much fun its been the last 5 or so years...

Some times I get the chance to look at it from a whole different prospective and see how it looks from a different way and it makes me smile...

This video is a quick view of the BRD Electric Motorcycle  that I did some prototype work on a few months ago ( older blog post ) such as the aluminum skid plate and display stand, I don't appear in the video but it doesn't even matter to me, I was there with all those amazing designers, craftsman and thinkers and in the end the results with the project were amazing and I thank them for letting me be a part in the fun.

MLS has arrived and is here to stay, the San Francisco Bay Area is truly an amazing place for thinkers and builders of all kinds...


BRD RedShift from Sam Erickson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment