If you haven't seen it already on all the cool blogs around town, we let Kyle at Tracko take a peek at the U-lock tool but didn't expect the response we got today.
Here is some cool little things about it.
- Designed for the surly rider and their deep drop outs
- coming in at 20 grams lighter then a 15 mm Craftsman wrench
- 100% USA made by a very recognized machine shop
- Chrome tools are chromed by one of the most most recognized names in chroming ( Harley is their other customer)
- Broached Hex for the perfect socket fit on the axle nuts
- The production pieces will be die stamped ( like a coin ) with a everlasting imprint of the "15mm".
- Patent Pending
- OnGuard Bulldog locks replaces one yellow cap
- Fits Evo and Gray Kryptonite locks
The first run will be shipping out end of next week so expect this one on your evo or bulldog lock soon.
They are getting the 15mm stamp put in them tomorrow, then off to polish and chrome in downtown Los Angeles!
We are always designing new things and working on new projects as you can see by the blog, which in turn keeps us super super busy, so we left this tool to be distributed by Tom Hall Ent. making it really easy to purchase at just about any bike shop across the globe.
The goal is a tool with a rider in mind, Dan, Brie and I have been testing this tool for over a year and we feel like we have covered all the bases and its time to make it available to other riders.